Course content You will learn about different objectives, tasks, modalities and challenges in irrigation management.
Topics include: Introduction to the course: common pool resources, objectives of irrigation management, and irrigation as socio-technical systems Tasks of irrigation management for sustainable operation in maintenance. These include water use acquisition, allocation, distribution , control structures design, construction, operation and maintenance , and organisation conflict resolution, communication, resource mobilisation and decision-making.
- Water Resources and Irrigation – Stewart Engineering Ltd;
- UNDP GEF Jobs - Drip Irrigation/Water Management Engineer Expert?
- Related Links.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program: Examining the Evidence to Define Benefit Adequacy.
- Catholic Roots and Democratic Flowers: Political Systems in Spain and Portugal;
- Redemption (Infinity Blade, Book 2)?
- 12222 Water & Irrigation Conference List;
Interventions and property creation in irrigation systems, including Irrigation Management Transfer and Water Users Associations, the concept of hydraulic property, and the relevance of different water right regimes. Irrigation performance assessment: systematic observation, documentation and interpretation of activities related to irrigated agriculture with the objective of continuous improvement.
Show related SlideShares at end.
- Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering - Henry Olivier - Google книги!
- Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering.
- The history of irrigation science and practice with a focus on developing countries.
- Simply Satisfying: Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes Youll Want to Make Again and Again.
- United Nations Development Programme.
- The World of Economics.
WordPress Shortcode. Published in: Engineering.
Online Course on Management of Irrigation and Drainage Systems
Full Name Comment goes here. Are you sure you want to Yes No. Pranjal Pandey. Karan Hingu. Shiva Guru.
Show More. No Downloads. Views Total views.
- Research & Results;
- Irrigation and water resources engineering;
- Practical Network Design Techniques: A Complete Guide For WANs and LANs, Second Edition!
- Metal Catalysed Reactions in Ionic Liquids.
Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds. No notes for slide. Irrigation engineering Irrigation may be defined as the process of artificial application of water to the land or soil to create an optional soil moiture region for maximizing crop production.https://statdictilo.tk
Irrigation and Water Resources
Irrigation problem 6. Benefits of irrigation 9. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Water resources engineering i. irrigation-module 1
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks. If you are experiencing difficulties with online job applications, please contact erecruit.
Skip to main navigation Skip to language selector Skip to content Skip to footer. Find details on our successes and ongoing work.
Related Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved